The Intelligent Robotics group will appear at IROS 2023 in Detroit with the following:
- David Blanco-Mulero will present his work “QDP: Learning to Sequentially Optimise Quasi-Static and Dynamic Manipulation Primitives for Robotic Cloth Manipulation” (project website here) at the Learning for Manipulation I MoAT10 session.
- Tran Nguyen Le will present two works:
- “SPONGE: Sequence Planning with Deformable-ON-Rigid Contact Prediction from Geometric Features” at the Manipulation Planning WeBT10 session.
- Constrained Generative Sampling of 6-DoF Grasps at the Learning for Manipulation II MoBT10 session.
- Shibei Zhu will present her work “Imitation-Guided Multimodal Policy Generation from Behaviourally Diverse Demonstrations” at the Imitation Learning MoAT17 session.
Congratulations to the authors and see you in Detroit!