ICRA 2023, here we come!
The Intelligent Robotics group will appear at ICRA 2023 in London with the following:
- Gokhan Alcan will present his IEEE RA-L paper “Differential Dynamic Programming With Nonlinear Safety Constraints Under System Uncertainties“.
- Tran Nguyen Le will present the extended abstract of his work “SPONGE: Sequence Planning with Deformable-ON-Rigid Contact Prediction from Geometric Features” at the 3rd Workshop on Representing and Manipulating Deformable Objects.
- David Blanco-Mulero will present the extended abstract of his work “QDP: Learning to Sequentially Optimise Quasi-Static and Dynamic Manipulation Primitives for Robotic Cloth Manipulation” (project website here) at the 3rd Workshop on Representing and Manipulating Deformable Objects.
- Francesco Verdoja will attend the “Workshop on Unconventional spatial representations Opportunities for robotics” as one of the organizers of the workshop.
- Ogulcan Isitman will participate at the Workshop Shrinking the Cutting Edge: Making Small-Scale Medical Robots for Humans with his talk “Collaborative Magnetic Manipulation: From Micro to Meso Scale”.
Congratulations to the authors and see you in London!